• A visit made to the institution at the prospect’s own expense.
• May make unofficial visits an unlimited number of times.
• May be made before your senior year in high school.
• Unofficial visits cannot be made during a dead period. Coaches may not speak to prospects during a dead period.
• A visit made to the institution’s campus at the expense of that institution.
• Maximum of 5 official visits may be made, but only one per institution.
• 48-hour limit.
• You must provide the college with an academic transcript and an ACT or SAT test score prior to the visit.
• Entertainment money may not be used to buy souvenirs for yourself.
• Prospect may receive transportation.
• Prospect and parents may receive meals, lodging and admission to campus events.
• A prospect visiting an institution may participate in physical workouts provided the activities are not organized or observed by members of the coaching staff.
• Prospective student athletes must be registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center; and be placed on the institutional request list.